Studio Central Community Kitchen
Cooking together breaks down barriers and brings communities together!
When we taste food that is fresh and delicious and we begin to appreciate alternatives to a fast food diet. This is what Studio Central’s community kitchen is all about.
Studio Central provides an opportunity for people to come together and prepare food on a regular basis. Under the professional guidance of Chef John Benningen, participants develop new skills, socialize and learn about the benefits of preparing vegetarian meals with fresh, nutritious and affordable produce. The purpose of this program is to prepare a meal to take home. Our kitchen size limits the number of participants to 5 people per session. Participants are required to commit to 6 consecutive sessions occurring Wednesday, 12:30 – 3:00PM.
- Arrive punctually for each session.
- Dress appropriately for kitchen work.
- Adhere to personal hygiene standards while preparing food.
- Prepare and take home 2 meals each (provide suitable containers for transport).
- Register in advance of the program start date (a registration fee of $40.00 covers ingredients and incidentals for the 6 session program)
Wednesday Sessions: May 1st, 08th, 15th, 22nd and 29th, June 5th 2013.
Interested in participating?
Give us a call at Studio Central for more information: 204-943-8290.
Or email email@example.com