Are you aware that mental illness is currently acknowledged as one of the most prevalent health concerns in our era? On an annual basis, one out of every five Canadians will directly encounter a mental health problem, ultimately impacting all Canadians at some juncture in their lives.
We are reaching out with an urgent appeal to support our mission of making a positive impact on the lives of those struggling with mental health.
At Artbeat Studio, we believe in the power of collective action to bring about meaningful change. That’s why we are thrilled to announce our new tiered donation campaign, “Minds United,” aimed at providing crucial supports to individuals facing mental health conditions.
Your contribution can truly make a difference:
- Visionary Benefactor: $5,000+ – enables us to continue our programming at 3 sites engaging over 100 people daily and providing safer spaces for artists with mental health conditions to heal, create, and be empowered through creative expression
- Transformation Patron: $1,000+ – helps fund a group bi-annual exhibition featuring the work of our participants, raising awareness and connection between art and mental health recovery
- Art and Wellness Ambassador: $300+ – supports the expansion of our programs to reach more individuals in need of art for mental wellness
- Wellness Advocate: $100+ – covers the cost of groceries for healthy meals for 1 month for 8 artists in the Artists-in-Residence program
- Supporter of Creativity: $25+ – helps provide art supplies for one art workshop at our adult drop-in, urban arts centre, Studio Central, where participation is free and all materials are given
There are many ways to donate to make a difference in someone’s life:
- Visit us on CanadaHelps and make an online donation
- Send an EFT right into our bank account to save us all on fees. Please send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a cheque to our address:
Floor 4 – 62 Albert Street
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1E9
Donate to the tier that resonates with you! Every donation, regardless of size, contributes to fostering a community where mental health is prioritized and supported. Donations of $25+ will receive exclusive gifts as well as a charitable tax receipt as a thank-you for your wonderful contribution.
Unless you tell us otherwise, here are the thank-you acknowledgements that will accompany your donations:
- Visionary Benefactor: $5,000+ – a personalized, handcrafted art piece created by our participants or a private art workshop for you and four friends and everything in Transformation Patron
- Transformation Patron: $1,000+ – an exclusive sponsorship of a major art event or exhibition in your name or your organization’s and everything in Art and Wellness Ambassador
- Art and Wellness Ambassador: $300+ – an invitation to tour our sites and engage with participants and artist alumni and everything in Wellness Advocate
- Wellness Advocate: $100+ – a large art print by an Artbeat artist, a handwritten note on a limited-edition card created by our alumni and everything in Supporter of Creativity
- Supporter of Creativity: $25+ – a thank-you message and a small art print created by an Artbeat artist
Together, we can break the stigma surrounding mental health and create a brighter, healthier future for everyone. Thank you for considering our cause and being a vital part of the change we wish to see.
Our Urban Arts Centre participants making art and positive connections
Our first All-Alumni exhibit, Pop of Orange at The Community Gallery at Assiniboine Park
Some of the art showcased at our 36th Biannual Group Exhibition
When one is well, we are all well. Thank you for your kindness and we are well because of you!